These are a few of the many lovely animals that I met on my trip to SE Asia last year.
I can’t even remember how many times I have heard the following phrases:
“Are you really going to pet every cat/dog that you see?”
“We have to wait, Stefan saw a cat/dog”
“Please, we have to hurry there is no time to pet that cat/dog”
You get the hint… But I mean come on there is always time to pet animals. At least there should be! That is the life that I want to live.
Anyway, below you will find a gallery with photos of the animals in question. You can click the photos to make them bigger. I hope that you enjoy seeing these lovely animals as much as I enjoyed meeting them. Thank you for reading! 🙂
Well the descriptions apparently did not want to follow with the photos from Flickr so I will just post them there:
- Puppy in Hua Hin, Thailand, met him and his family besides a golf course of all places. We went there to look at their garden but the dogs soon became the main attraction.
- This happy and nice dog greeted me and my friend when we arrived at a parking lot by a waterfall outside of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This parrot decided to inspect my hair when I visted a friend of my friend in Udon Thani, Thailand.
- The squirrel was sitting running around all over the place in a garden close to Khao San Road in Bangkok, Thailand, but he eventually calmed down and ate his food while I took a few photos.
- The coolest cat I ever met. That was in LAW(Lanta Animal Welfare Center) on Koh Lanta, Thailand.
- Same place as #5 but different cat.
- I fed some doves by a temple in Bangkok, Thailand, and they had no time to wait for me to throw it to them.
- Another cutie I met at LAW, same as #5 & #6.
- A swan that swimming around in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The dog that winked, outside of Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Snooze you loose, this cat was so difficult to photograph but she eventually slept and I finally got my photos.
- Jeffrey. Me and my friends saw him crawling around with a broken wing in Hua Hin, Thailand, so we picked him up and brought him with us to a beach. He got to feel the wind again before he left us. R.I.P Jeffrey, never forgotten.
- Monkey business at Batu Caves, Malaysia.
- An unbelievable moment walking around Pimai, structures about 2000 years old, in northern Thailand and this dove just flies in. Sits down on the top with the sun behind it and waits for me to get my camera out. Magical.
- Mr Birdman outside of Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He looked so happy with the birds flying everywhere and sitting on him so I asked if I could take a photo and he said sure thing.
- I turned around in the stairs to look at the view but all I saw was this monkey stuffing his face with bread. 😛
- The cutest little kitten ever, met her outside of Nong Khiaw in Laos.
- The emerald eyes. This cat lives on Maya Beach in Thailand, she or hehad the most amazing eyes.
- Profile photo for a dog. This dog was so lovely I wish I could have brought him with me home as he seemed to be homeless. So cute and calm and posed like a pro.